VIKAS is IT outsourcing company located in Kiev, Ukraine. The company exists 5 years, and during this time perfectly showed oneself to good advantage in Ukrainian market. Since this year we successfully went to the international market. Having signed the long-term contract with the Canadian company RENTALPOINT Software Inc., we showed the highest level on development of existing software, Quality Assurance engineering and development of the new software.
VIKAS provides cutting edge IT solutions based on the business requirements of our clients. We're the team of strategic thinkers that work hard to bring your great ideas to life through research, analysis, and software development. We love what we do and we're very good at it. And on top of that we have extremely competitive prices. Our technology offerings include outsourcing services, infrastructure, data management, application management, security, business intelligence, storage, IT consulting and QA testing.
The rapid advancement of technology has created large learning curves that must be overcome to grow your business networks. VIKAS fills this gap by providing clients with knowledgeable administration and troubleshooting when needed, as well as assist with properly designed and scaled infrastructure growth as your business grows to meet your expanding IT needs.
Knowledge of our experts/engineers includes, but not limited by the following:
Managed IT Services
• Server equipment management
• Network management (LAN, WAN)
• Application management
• Database management
• Information security
• Office computer and equipment maintenance
Application Development and Support
• Low-level software and drivers
• Mobile device solutions
• Software development "from scratch"
• Existing software system maintenance and development
• Implementation and programming
VIKAS technology competences cover:
• Operating systems: Windows, Linux, Windows CE, Android, FreeBSD
• Databases: Oracle Database, Microsoft SQL Server, MySQL
• Web servers and application servers: Microsoft IIS
• Application-specific servers: Microsoft SharePoint, Microsoft Exchange,
• Middleware: COM/DCOM, Microsoft Transaction Server
• XML and related technologies: XSL/XSLT, XML
• Virtualization software: Citrix, VMware, Solaris Containers/Zones
MicrosoftCustomer benefits include:
• Availability of IT systems and infrastructure in line with SLA
• Lower total cost of ownership (TCO)
• Lower risks